Landscape Industry Certified is a distinction for individuals who have taken their landscape experience, skills and desire for excellence to the next level by studying, testing and becoming certified. Applicants may be certified in either turf or ornamental maintenance or softscape or hardscape installation.
For the first time in six years, ILCA is offering two opportunities to complete the hands-on examination in 2015 and three opportunities to pass the written exams.
• June 17: Written examination
• August 28: Written examination + equipment familiarization
• August 29: Hands-on examination
• October 2: Written examination + equipment familiarization
• October 3: Hands-on examination